Version 1.0 valid from 9.08.2021
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you access websites on the internet. Cookies are used to help Users navigate our website and to allow Us to personalize the content of the site to match the needs and preferences of Users.
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
None of the cookies We use collect sensitive personal information (e.g., names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and the cookies can't be used to identify You as an individual. Cookies normally collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, time or usage information, Website preferences, referral site URLs, and settings, etc.
- to assist new customers during the sign-up process
- to allow users to set Website preferences and record their choices
- to run the Website optimally and efficiently from a functionality point of view
- to collect and analyse information about Users' activity on the Website and to understand how it is used
- to detect and prevent fraudulent use of the Website
- to track how Users, reach the Website for marketing purposes and to trace referrals
- to deliver more relevant advertising to Users on the websites and mobile visited
- for research and analytical purposes to see who Users interact with the Website
A non-exhaustive list of cookies is included here:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adform
- Google Adwords
3. Managing Cookies
We recommend that users do not change cookie settings as it may limit the user experience and the performance of the site. We cannot guarantee the user experience of this Website if you do not accept cookies.
However, if you would like to change cookie settings, you can do this through your browser settings. Depending on which web browser you use, you will need to check your browser's help section to find out how you can change these settings. The below links will take you to the relevant web browser's page for step-by-step instructions for how to modify your cookie settings.